Location: 2701 New Bern Avenue, Raleigh NC
Contract Amount: $803,368
This eye-catching medical office building won three awards for design, construction and environmental sensitivity, including the Triangle AIA Honor Award, the NC AIA Merit Award and a Triangle Business Journal Edge Award.
Located across from the Wake Med campus, the project site presented numerous challenges – steep contours, tree protection zones, property line setbacks and a rear stream buffer. Communication and coordination with the project architect was vital in ensuring the project’s success.
Building features include a lower level parking area that elevates the primary floor to street level for ADA access, while reducing the amount of impervious surface.
- WakeMed EPIC Training Suites Renovation + Parking Lot
- WakeMed General, Pediatric, Bariatric Surgery Clinic Renovation
- Offices of Dr. Constance Battle, Raleigh NC
- Foot & Ankle Associates of North Carolina
- Raleigh Foot Center, Raleigh NC
- Lowery Ophthalmology, Raleigh NC
- Raleigh Radiology Addition, Raleigh NC
- Mid-Carolina Gastroenterology, Sanford NC