Location: 421 Fayetteville St., Raleigh NC
Architect: Cline Design
Contract Amount: $755,000
When Stewart Engineering relocated its corporate headquarters to downtown Raleigh, the company wanted a special place that would reflect its corporate culture and creative spirit. To achieve this, the space they chose was completely transformed from a “cubicle farm” to a modern workplace with “wow” factor.
The 22,000-square-foot headquarters features an oversized, handcrafted reception area that took special care to install, a café and training center with an overhead garage-style door, a playroom for employee pool and fooseball tournaments, and multiple meeting areas, glassed offices and open cubicles that encourage collaboration.
With more than 1 million square feet of fit-up experience, Holt Brothers / A&M was able to complete this project on time and within budget despite the ambitious project schedule – which left no room for error.
- Special Olympics Phase I + II
- NorthPark / Ground Up
- Stewart Engineering Headquarters / Upfit
- Evaluserve Knowledge Center / Upfit
- Six Forks Center I, II and III, Raleigh NC / Ground Up
- NC Electric Membership, Raleigh NC
- Ravenscroft Professional Center, Raleigh NC
- ADP, Raleigh NC / Upfit
- Dr. Riccobene Corporation Offices, Cary NC / Upfit
- USDA, Raleigh NC / Upfit