Holt Brothers Construction was founded in 2007 by NC State and NFL football stars Terrence and Torry Holt. Since then, the firm has grown its experience by partnering with larger firms on key construction management at risk projects and pursuing projects independently in the $500,000- $15 million range.
Starting with five employees, Holt Brothers Construction has grown to 26 people – including experienced senior leaders, key staff and industry newcomers, adding depth and knowledge to pre-construction and construction. The firm is a certified HUB with the State of North Carolina and a certified minority-owned business.
Recent projects include:
- The award-winning, $65 million City of Raleigh Central Communications Center
- The $42 million Innovation Center at Wake Tech’s new technology campus at RTP
- The $35 million Reynolds Coliseum Renovation and Walk of Fame project at NC State
- The $58 million Raleigh Union Station, a multi-modal transit center
- The Rocky Mount Downtown Community Facility, an indoor athletic facility
- The $36 million Student Union at North Carolina Central University
- The $44 million Durham County Library Renovation and the $35 million Durham County Judicial Building Renovation