Location: NC State University, Raleigh NC
Architect: J. Hyatt Hammond
Contract Amount: $8.4 million
With a cost of $8.4 million, the DH Hill Library – East Wing Renovation represents Holt Brothers / A&M’s largest project to date on the NC State University campus.
Originally constructed in 1953, the renovation transformed the ground and first floors, upgraded the HVAC systems, and enhanced the facility with new windows, carpeting, wood, tile and interiors – including public art. Upon completion, the East Wing housed the “Learning Commons,” one of the top student destinations for collaboration, study and access to technology, as well as the majority of the NC State Libraries’ collection.
The State Construction Office awarded the project a Certificate of Merit for construction excellence.
- School of Dental Medicine Fourth Floor Renovation
- Wake Tech RTP Campus – Innovation Center + Parking Lot
- Lee Residence Hall Renovation, NC State University
- Sullivan Hall, NC State University
- Varsity Research Building Upfit
- Reynolds Coliseum + Walk of Fame
- Thomas Hall Renovations
- Public Safety Renovation, Phase III
- College of Veterinary Medicine Anatomy Lab C121 Renovation
- Bragaw Hall Renovations