Location: Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, NC
Architect: Phillips Architecture
Contract Amount: $200,000
The announcement that Evaluserve would open a “knowledge center” and eventually hire 400 researchers and data scientists by 2017 was a big win for Downtown Raleigh.
The center, located in the One Bank of America Plaza building on Fayetteville Street, will focus on providing research and market analysis for the financial services industry.
Holt Brothers Construction completed the upfit of the 7,000-square-foot space under a tight schedule, starting work just one day after being notified of winning the job. All necessary permits were quickly acquired. The space includes a server room, break room, and various office and meeting rooms. The walls include level five finishing and Wink marker paint.
Initially, the space is expected to house 50 employees.
- Special Olympics Phase I + II
- NorthPark / Ground Up
- Stewart Engineering Headquarters / Upfit
- Evaluserve Knowledge Center / Upfit
- Six Forks Center I, II and III, Raleigh NC / Ground Up
- NC Electric Membership, Raleigh NC
- Ravenscroft Professional Center, Raleigh NC
- ADP, Raleigh NC / Upfit
- Dr. Riccobene Corporation Offices, Cary NC / Upfit
- USDA, Raleigh NC / Upfit